Aug 27, 2011

deep clean saturday

Since I have switched jobs I've found much more free time to do productive things. Things that I would have shoved aside for the sake of writing in whatever scraps of free time I happened to glean in my hectic schedule. Things like cooking and cleaning.
So I found myself with a free Saturday I looked around and was suddenly struck by the deep and sudden urge to make my living space presentable. Which meant some serious cleaning.
As I dug through boxes of stuff that were sitting in the corner for an embarrassing number of months, I decided that several of them were worth documenting and sharing on the blog.

Here are a few of the things I've found so far (it's still a work in progress):

A can of haggis my parents brought back from Scotland 6 years ago. I decided it was no longer edible.

Korean exorcism masks. You know, just in case.

Disposable camera from pre-highschool days. Apparently these too have expiration dates. (This one went bad in 2006)

A dissection kit. For all of those dead frogs we have lying around.


 I'm actually a bit fearful as to what further diggings will bring up. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. You never know when you'll need a dissection kit. Especially if all power on the Eastern seaboard goes out because of the hurricane and you have to hunt for your meat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is true. Although around here I might have better luck fishing.

    ReplyDelete