Sep 20, 2011

two things on a tuesday

1. Announcement is coming as soon as possible. Even I am dying now. It's been about 6 weeks since the big, awesome thing happened. 6 weeks really isn't so long in the scheme of things is it? It just FEELS like an eternity. (Which, in the same vein, I have a really awesome video prepped for you guys this Friday. Hopefully this Friday. Cross your fingers it's this Friday.)

2. I finally found pumpkin puree. After three different, high-class grocery stores, I finally found the much sought after ingredient in a Super-Walmart. *cough* Not that I shop at a Wallyworld. Oh, who am I kidding? I'm a "starving artist." *cough* Now I just have to find the perfect day to whip up some pumpkin bread. The weather was wonderfully fally last week, but the dreaded mugginess has returned to haunt us here in Charleston. I feel like it never completely leaves until the beginning of December. There have been times when I've decorated our Christmas tree in shorts. And I assure you, even down south, that's a very odd feeling.




Music: The Vitamin String Quartet station on Pandora
Drink: Earl Grey Tea (my favorite)
Word Count: 7500 on my WIP that I started last week. It's the first thing I've written in 3rd person in quite a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment